torsdag 19. august 2010

Odina Design loves marimekko


No denial! Oda and Odina Design loves Marimekko.
Marimekko is without a doubt one of my biggest inspirations. I love how the brand still grows and still developes, but manages to be true to their original style. I visited their website the other day and i decided to join the Marimekko tribe by joining their autumn contest.
Take a picture of yourself with a marimekko print and win marimekko products worth 1,000 euros. Now that is something worth joining for!

This is my contribution. I collect marimekko homewares such as pillows, and tea/coffee cups. cant wait to get my hands on more stuff from this brand. Fingers crossed i win:)
NB: if you decide to send in your pic why dont you post it here! i would love to see what you come up with.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar